Terms & conditions
By using our Site, you automatically agree to:
We reserve the right to:
- periodically update these rules and notify these changes by appropriate notification on our Site. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. Changes will be applied after the publication of the notice. If you do not want to accept these amendments, you should stop using our Site. If you continue to use the site after the amendments have come into force, you automatically agree to the changes in the Rules;
- change or delete, temporarily or indefinitely, this Site and the material presented on it (including all of its sections) without notice and we will not be liable to you for any changes or removal of its content on the Site.
By using our Site, you warrant that:
- personal information that is required during registration is genuine, correct, up-to-date and complete in all understandings, and you do not use someone else’s name or use the name of someone else’s company;
- products purchased on the Site intended for personal use only may not be resold.
- you will make changes to the data you provide on the site if your personal information changes.
The site can only be used for legal purposes and in a legal manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the site and its use. You agree NOT to upload or transmit through the Site:
- any viruses;
- files of any other kind that can affect, disrupt or disrupt the normal operation of the computer;
- any material containing defamation, insults and obscene materials.
V. Loss guarantee
You agree to completely indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers from and against all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal costs, arising from any violation by you of these Rules, or any other liability arising from the use of the Site by you or any other person who has gained access to the Site using your personal information.
VI. Links to Third Party Sites
For the convenience of our customers, our Site may contain links to other sites or materials that are beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for these sites or their material, nor do we study or promote them. We are not responsible for any breach of confidentiality by these sites or for any damage, loss or violation of law related to the use of these third-party sites, materials, advertisements, products or services presented on them.
All orders will be processed based on product availability and order confirmation. If the ordered goods are not available, you will be notified via e-mail (or in another way, if the e-mail address is not specified) and you can either wait until the goods appear in stock, or cancel your order.
All orders placed by you will be regarded as an offer from our company to purchase goods or services, and we have the right to refuse these offers at any time. You must be aware that any automated message from us stating that you have placed an order is not a direct confirmation of it and does not mean that your order conditions on the Site have been accepted. The confirmation of the order and the conclusion of the contract between you and us will indicate:
- withdrawing funds from a bank card or PayPal account,
- sending goods to you, or providing services.
We will use all measures available to us to ensure that the details of your order and payment are protected, but in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held responsible for your losses if third parties gain unauthorized access to the data you left on the Site at the time using or placing an order.
Products sold on the Site are not subject to resale or distribution. The maximum quantity of the same product may be limited. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in violation of this condition. You accept the risk for the goods as soon as they are delivered to the address you specified when ordering the goods. We do not take responsibility if you provided an incorrect delivery address or were unable to pick up the goods from the delivery address you provided.
VIII. Price and Payment
All prices are indicated on the Site including VAT (where applicable) with current exchange rates at the time of entering information into the system. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice.
Please keep in mind that when delivering goods outside of Israel, parcels sent across the border may be opened and inspected by the customs service. In the case of sending your goods to an address outside Israel, you are the importer of the goods and must take into account and comply with the laws of the regulation of the country to which the goods are being delivered.
Payment can be made with any major credit or debit card or through your PayPal account. Payment will be charged to your account prior to the shipment of your product or service.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is incorrect, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not obligated to sell you the item at the specified price. We always try to ensure that prices on our Site are correct, but errors may occur from time to time. If we find an error in the price of the goods you ordered, we will notify you as soon as possible, and you can reorder the goods at the correct price, or cancel the order. If you want to cancel an order due to an incorrect price, but you have already paid for it (but it has not yet been shipped), then we will fully refund the cost of the order.
You acknowledge that the credit / debit card or PayPal account used in the purchase belongs to you. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the publisher of your payment card refuses to confirm the payment for any reason, then we are not responsible for the delay or delay in delivery.
If, for any reason, your credit or debit card is not paid for, we reserve the right to try to charge it again. We will give you a notice of any repeated attempts to charge funds from the card, which will be sent to the email address you provided at least 48 hours before the attempt. If you do not want us to try again to attempt to debit funds from your card, you must cancel your order within these 48 hours.
To be eligible to purchase goods on the Site and to legally enter and enter into a contract on this Site, in accordance with Israeli law, you must:
- if you are a private person be over 18 years old;
- register your real name, address, telephone number, email address, and other requested details.
By purchasing goods or services, you confirm that you have reached the age of 18 and give us permission to:
- transmission of information (including updated information) to verify your identity;
- if necessary, authenticate your identity to authorize individual purchase transactions.
X. Intellectual property
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights, and you acknowledge that material and content identified as part of the Site will remain with us or our licensors.
You may receive and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, save its content electronically on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to the network), or print one copy of such content for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and property rights. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any material or content on the Site.
XI. Limitation of Liability
Not depending on other terms of our Rules, nothing in these rules:
- does not affect or limit your consumer rights under Israeli law;
- does not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or support, and we make no warranties, either express or implied, with respect to your use of this Site. Please note that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security and privacy of the Site and any information you provide. You must bear the risk of using the Internet.
We try to keep the material on the Site correct, reliable and of high quality, but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions, for the consequences resulting from the use of such information, or for any technical problems that arise on the Site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the materials on the site, we will try to correct it as soon as possible.
In particular, we disclaim all obligations due to the following:
- incompatibility of the Site with any hardware, software or telecommunications links;
- technical problems, including errors or malfunctions of the Site;
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy on the Site; and
- inability of the Site to meet your requirements.
You agree fully in accordance with applicable law that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect loss (which includes, without limitation, net economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, waste, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages associated with your use of the Site.
If any part of these Rules is found to be illegal, invalid or for any reason unenforceable, then such a provision will be considered separate from these Rules and does not affect the validity and applicability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Any waiver by us should not be construed as waiver of any practice or subsequent violation of any provision.
XIV. Indivisible agreement
These Terms form the basis of any agreement between us and you.
XV. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in conjunction with the laws of Israel, and any dispute will only be resolved in the Israeli courts.
If you are sending feedback:
- You grant us the exclusive, gratuitous, perpetual, irrevocable and completely sublicense right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, distribute and display the content of the review worldwide and in any media.
- You grant the Site and its sub-licensees the right to use the name you submitted with your review, if necessary.
- You agree to waive your right to be recognized as the author of such content, and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You agree to take all further actions necessary to exercise any of the above rights granted by you by the Site, including the provision of cases and documents at the request of the Site.
You warrant that you are the owner of the material or control all rights to the content at the time of submission to the Site, and that:
- Content and material is accurate;
- Use of content and material that is provided does not violate any guidelines of the Site and will not harm any person or object (including that the material does not contain defamation);
- You agree to reimburse the Site for all claims of third parties in relation to the Site associated with violation of any of the above conditions.
The conditions of the promotion apply exclusively to the goods that are in the list of promotional goods.
In the case of the return of a promotional product (except for a damaged product/product with defects), if the product was purchased as part of a special promotion, when the price of an individual product decreases when buying two or more products (e.g., buying one, get the second as a gift, 3 for price 2), we are entitled to:
- request the return / postage of all goods supplied under this promotion at your expense;
- charge for the goods that you have left for yourself, taking into account the full price for this product indicated on the Site.